Tuesday 26 July 2016

welcome back to my blog

We have been writing about our holidays and we worked on show don't tell.
Please comment if you can guess where I am.



My holiday

One cold morning, when I got up out of bed the frozen grass in the sun started  shine in my window. When I got dressed, I went out to the living room. I notice that there’s something by my chair that was under a blanket. I was just thinking what is it and is it for me? I started to get a headache just from thinking too much. I started to walk up to it now it show shinny wheel and a sharp of handle bars I just walk away from it and just which some TV. But the shine on it was blinding I can’t get a away from it the new smell of new chins fills the air like flowers in the wind. When dad walk in the smell was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.